Image Map

Challenge Week 41: Galaxies

11 October 2013

Yet again, I've been completely lax with this challenge!  I also can't believe we're up to week 41!  It's crazy.

This week is Galaxies nails and something I've always wanted to try but never got around to do it.  I used a fantastic tutorial by the Nailasaurus to help me.

This took me two attempts but I was really happy with the final results.  They didn't keep well though, only because I wore them to Thorpe Park yesterday and they got all battered and chipped! :-(

The polishes I used were:

Models Own - Apple Pie
Barry M - Limited Edition Neon Yellow & Prickly Pear
Opi - I Can't Find My Czech Book
Seventeen - Coral
Sally Hansen - Dorian Grey
Avon - Silver (for the shimmer)

These colours all look really good together and I think tonight I'm going to create a splatter manicure with them.

Here are the results:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...