Image Map

Nail Lacquer UK: Shining Amor

21 October 2013


Oh yes - the wait is over and Nail Lacquer UK has unleashed a mountain of new polishes onto Etsy.  My first purchase was Shining Amor - a nail polish inspired by My Little Pony! <3 nbsp="" p="">

It's a light blue, almost white base with blue round glitter and love heart sequins.  It's so pretty.  My swatches are one coat over Barry M's Blue Moon and one layer of top coat.  Like all her other polishes, it applies beautifully, dries well and looks stunning.

There are still loads of fabulous polishes on the Etsy page, so I recommend you get over there and order loads!  I will be buying more as soon as I get paid!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...